viernes, 20 de agosto de 2010

Tireed!












Hello guys I'm really sorry I haven't uploaded anything at all, but this week was so awful, and I still have 2 tests left, but I promise something for the weekend, what i can show you now are some pictures of my "school" clothes, I know its very difficult to make white outfits look different, but I try :) So I'm wearing a hollister shirt, sexy jeans, Pink Keds (and on some pictures Lob boots) I hope you like it, sorry about the ugly shots, but I had no time at all <3, Greetings, Lai

Hola a todos lamento que no he subido nada en absoluto, pero esta semana fue horrible y aun tengo dos exámenes por realizar, pero les prometo algo para el fin de semana, lo que les puedo enseñar hoy son algunas fotos de mi ropa para la escuela, se que es difícil hacer que un atuendo totalmente blanco se vea bien, pero trato :) Estoy usando una blusa de hollister, sexy jeans, Keds rosas (y creo que no se puede ver, pero botas de Lob) Espero que les guste, lo siento por las malas fotos pero no tuve nada de tiempo! Greetings Lai

1 comentario: